Hi, my name is Nicholas. The aim of this blog is a record of my homeschooled day.

Monday 28 April 2014

Willowbrook farm

 It was the start of the holidays  and we went to a caravan park called Willow brook farm it was a 45 minute trip, that turned out into a two hour trip when we got lost, but when we eventually got there we started to unpack our camping gear and set up camp.    

The Owners at the park were every nice. I had a really good time they let us feed the animals, there were sheep, lambs, alpacas and three huge cows, when I went into the fenced area of the animals, one of the cows charged at me and later that day a sheep charged at me, as well.

The weather was really nice, we had two days of fog rain and I got soaked. We couldn't start a fire which really sucked.

We met really nice people when we where camping, I played a game of soccer with some boys I meet.

The whole week we spent there was a lot of fun as well as staying at the caravan park we visited tourist attractions in the area.




No comments:

Post a Comment